1) Mahua Kothi, Bandhavgarh National Park The charming kutiyas or the &lsquohuts&rsquo are beautifully decorated cottage suites, spread over 40 acres of land, and have all the modern amenities perfectly planned for a comfortable stay. For reservation and info, visit www.bandhavgarh-national-park.com/mahua-kothi.html.
2) Orange County, Kabini, Nagarhole National Park Experience the luxury along with peace, tranquility and harmony in huts that scream ethnic For reservation and info, visit www.orangecounty.in/kabini-resorts/luxury-huts/.
3) Sherbagh, Ranthambhore National Park Fancy a tent stay These safari accommodations will not fail to enthrall you in the tiger territory. For reservation and info, visit www.sujanluxury.com/sher-bagh/.
4) Spice Village, Periyar Sanctuary Experience the hill tribal village complete with the comforts of a modern hotel. Find yourself in the presence of mountain climate, wildlife and nature at its best. For reservation and info, visit www.cghearth.com/spice-village.
5) The Blackbuck Lodge, Velavadar National Park This luxury wildlife resort nestled along the national park sits secluded but lacks no modern touch. The best news for the travelers is that, come April (till September), the rates are going to be pocket friendly. For reservation and info, visit www.theblackbucklodge.com/theblackbucklodge.html.
6) The Serai, Bandipur National Park You can call it &lsquoluxury in the Nilgiri Biosphere&rsquo &ndash from cottages that offer courtyard views to &lsquoThe Residences&rsquo &ndash The Serai is a perfect amalgamation of luxury and wild (with tiger density after the adoption of Tiger Project, don&rsquot be surprised if you spot one). For reservation and info, visit www.theserai.in/resorts-bandipur.