Vithal Batata Wada,  Chidambaram, Regional Chef of Kamat Group
- Boiled Potatoes
- Gram Flour
- Curry leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Fresh Coriander
- Tamarind Sauce
-  Hung Curd
- Sev for Garnish
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Take Peeled boiled potatoes and crushed them into mini chunks.
- add seasoning, and fresh coriander and tamper it with curry leaves,  mustard seeds & chilies.
- Make potato dumplings 80gm to 90gm and keep them to a side.
- Make a batter of Gram Flour and Water with a light seasoning of salt and keep it at a thick consistency.
- Deep fry the potato dumpling coated with batter in oil till the outer layer of Wada turns golden in color.
- Once the vada is cooked, place it on the serving plate and slit the fried Wada on top with a knife exposing a little of the potato filling
- Add Tamarind sauce & masala on it as per taste
- Add seasoned hung curd of 100gm  on the top of Wada
- Garnish your Vithal Vada with Sev and a few pomegranate seeds
Vegan Lasagna Recipe
Soy Almond Milk
Mix plant-based soy protein powder with almond milk and flaxseeds and blend it well until the required consistency is achieved.